Data Deletion Instructions
If you wish to delete your activity data in ommaworks.com, you can follow the steps below:
To delete your data from Facebook:
- Go to your Facebook Account’s Settings & Privacy, then click “Settings.”
- Navigate to “Apps and Websites” to view all your app activities.
- Locate the checkbox next to OMMA and select it.
- Click the “Remove” button.
To delete your data from Instagram:
- Go to your Instagram Account’s Settings, then click “Apps and Websites.”
- Click the “Active” tab to view a list of connected apps.
- Locate the “Remove” button for any Omma-related apps and click it.
To delete your data from our Web Panel:
- Log in to the panel using your credentials.
- Delete the account you wish to remove. (Please note: if any content is using this integration, you must first delete the related content.)
If you encounter issues or require assistance, please contact [email protected].